What else do you drive?

Wait till I Show you the front. ;)
Inexplicable to someone who didn't grow up with that stuff.

DSCI0009.JPG

DSCI0009.JPG

I just typed a whole paragraph before my browser crashed.... Suffice it to say that my lack of sentimental attachment makes me an outlier amongst most car guys.

I like it. Of course I came close to owning a Trabant several years ago, and did own a Fiat 500R ( the 2 cylinder old Fiat). I just finished up a bare frame resto on a 70 Mini.

2014_0104AA.jpg

2014_0117AE.jpg

I like it. Of course I came close to owning a Trabant several years ago, and did own a Fiat 500R ( the 2 cylinder old Fiat). I just finished up a bare frame resto on a 70 Mini.

Unbelievable they drove circles around the Falcon Sprints in the Rallye Monte Carlo to win 1st Price more than once.
Even for my taste one size too small, though I like all cars and the odd ones often best like the Clubman Version in the Mini series.

I just typed a whole paragraph before my browser crashed.... Suffice it to say that my lack of sentimental attachment makes me an outlier amongst most car guys.

Despite this, here's a Little Report about motoring in Germany, home of your forefathers and even in English to give you some flavor of the early postwar years. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable they drove circles around the Falcon Sprints in the Rallye Monte Carlo to win 1st Price more than once.
Even for my taste one size too small, though I like all cars and the odd ones often best like the Clubman Version in the Mini series.

A motorcycle on 4 wheels. Possibly the most fun you can have with your pants on. :)

A motorcycle on 4 wheels. Possibly the most fun you can have with your pants on. :)

Just saw a Report about Rauno Aaltonen. What this guy still does with These cars at 76 years old is unbelievable.

Back