What else do you drive?

jg09

Reaction score
Excuse me if I might be starting a thread that's already kicking around, but I tried to find a similar thread via the search function and didn't come up with anything. So my question, what else do you guys drive? Do you guys keep it strictly Mopar or do you branch out at all?

My daily driver is a '73 Ford Maverick. All original, nice enough to daily drive comfortably, yet still ratty enough to not feel bad about it lol

IMG_10901_zps86d8cab8.jpg

My girlfriend also drives a plain Jane '97 Ranger 4 cyl, 5 speed work truck. It would appear that I don't have any pictures of that, though.

Diesel Ford Excursion
Ford Edge
Chevy Impala (Vlad the Impala) My company car.

I throw a Nissan truck to the salt demons of winter. The cars I care about are all Mopar and will be in storage soon for the winter..

I throw a Nissan truck to the salt demons of winter. The cars I care about are all Mopar and will be in storage soon for the winter..

It's this reason that I consider myself blessed to be a car guy where I live. We don't use salt up here in Northwest Washington. Hell, we rarely use sand anymore since we haven't gotten a lot of snow lately.

2014 BMW 5-Series Touring (company car) and my girlfriend is driving my 2000 VW Golf

Ford Country Squire wagon. Great car. Had Mopar built a full-sized wagon in that time frame, then I might own one. Since they didn't, I drive a Ford.

I also have a '68 Dodge pickup that gets driven at least twice a week. It's loud, uncomfortable, no radio or any power accessories of any kind and needs paint - just the way old trucks are SUPPOSED to be!

Last edited:
Daily driver is a 2009 Toyota Corolla I bought new.
Second and currently getting rebuilt from an accident is my 1985 dodge ram D150.
Third 1968 plymouth fury III.

My parts cars, and truck don't count since there not road worthy.........

Just traded in my boring '11 Impala for a new '15 Challenger:
DSC00632_zps4d50ee2d.jpg

And here's the Challenger with her great-great-great granduncle:
DSC00681_zps257e6511.jpg

DSC00632_zps4d50ee2d.jpg

DSC00681_zps257e6511.jpg

2006 mercury. Mountaineer. I cover Maine, new Hampshire and Vermont, about 40,000 miles per year.

2005 300C for the summerprom night 014.jpgand a poor old beat `85 Caddilac Fleetwood for the winter months(last winter) and a`95 breeze for back up!

prom night 014.jpg

Daily driver: '09 Corolla XRS...'05 Daytona edition quad-cab..Restored '70 Road Runner..'31 Plymouth 2 dr sedan...'62 Valiant Signet 2 dr hdtp (next in line for resto).

Back