What highway temperature should a 73 440 run at

Kind of funny on the timing of this topic thread coming back.
I had a Cystoscopy procedure done Friday.
WINCE.GIF

The hi-res display was amazing. :wideyed:

Doncha just love the ice cold iodine solution they spray on yer equipment ?

Please, Rip, I'm trying to forget the entire procedure... :lol:
I have not "enjoyed" that one yet... not too sure I want one either.:rolleyes:

In my younger whoring dating days I would get an STD inspection with the change of girlfriends... The time they gave "little Jeff" a throat culture I darned near passed out.

No doubt and if I were the op I wouldn't want this one back...

Kind of funny on the timing of this topic thread coming back.
I had a Cystoscopy procedure done Friday.
WINCE.GIF

The hi-res display was amazing. :wideyed:

My Dr has been trying to get me to have one done for the last 12 years.

I guess I'll get it done sometime this year.

Doncha just love the ice cold iodine solution they spray on yer equipment ?

You bastards!

I have an appointment at the urologist on Thursday. This is supposed to be just my annual checkup since I pass a kidney stone every few years.

But now... You guys bring up some god awful procedure that sounds like something the Spanish Inquisition said "No, we're not doing that".... Now you know the doc is going to want to do this to me.

You bastards!

I have an appointment at the urologist on Thursday. This is supposed to be just my annual checkup since I pass a kidney stone every few years.

But now... You guys bring up some god awful procedure that sounds like something the Spanish Inquisition said "No, we're not doing that".... Now you know the doc is going to want to do this to me.

John: Trust me. The worst part of the procedure is the cold iodine. . .

John: Trust me. The worst part of the procedure is the cold iodine. . .
Yea, it probably is. My youngest son had it done last year. He said it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

I don't anticipate needing anything other than my usual poking and prodding along with the dreaded prostate check.

Back