What is airtemp?

Speed_Kills96

Reaction score
What exactly is airtemp, and what does it look like in the 1968 model chrysler?

"Airtemp" is a corporate name for the Chrysler air conditioning division. Home and commercial A/C was also offered.

"Airtemp" is a corporate name for the Chrysler air conditioning division. Home and commercial A/C was also offered.

We had a Chrysler window unit for years when I was a kid. When I was 30 I tossed it. When I was 40 I was kicking myself for being 30

images

thats close to the one we had. Probably weighed a hundred pounds

Not the window units. But i think its weird it says air temp, because it has auto temp in it

Not the window units. But its weird it says air temp in the back glass since it has auto temp. Unless that was a advertisment????

Not the window units. But its weird it says air temp in the back glass since it has auto temp. Unless that was a advertisment????

AIRTEMP was a division of Chrysler that not only provided air conditioning systems for their cars but for home and commercial use as well.

Airtemp_vehicle_AC[1].jpgDOTJ-61Imperial-11-550x412[1].jpgFL0114-176243_1[1].jpg

Airtemp_vehicle_AC[1].jpg

DOTJ-61Imperial-11-550x412[1].jpg

FL0114-176243_1[1].jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bluefury361 "Airtemp" is a corporate name for the Chrysler air conditioning division. Home and commercial A/C was also offered.

AIRTEMP was a division of Chrysler that not only provided air conditioning systems for their cars but for home and commercial use as well.

...... OH........

Anything worth saying is worth saying twice :)
Obviously I sometimes don't read through all the reply's before I post.

Back