What Is Better, Sport Fury S/23 Or GT?

I figured I'd create a tread to see what car everyone likes better/best out of the Sport Fury S/23 and GT. I'd like to know, what car you like over the other and what you like best about it if possible. For me, it's a real tough decision. I honestly cannot decide. They are both rare and one year only cars. I really love both. If I had to choose, I would say, S/23. They are just more rare than the GT. I'd like to hear from you. Post comments, opinions etc.

71Polara383- We're talking about the Sport Fury S/23 and GT here.

gwmicrocap- There were 666 440 GT's made, 61 6bbl GT's. For a total of about 727. There were 689 S/23's made, regardless of engine size. I know Multifury (on this site) has a big block S/23. My stepdad has a big block S/23 also. Here is a pic.

CRV- There was no such thing as a "Six Pack" S/23. It was never made. You must be thinking of a GT. As a "side note", on a Plymouth it is a 6 barrel. Six Pack, is a Dodge term.View attachment 279095

You may wanna correct the original post since it reads ( to me anyway) that the GT is a one year only.

Most here already are aware of the facts ....regardless, I'm with Wyatt.

this:View attachment 279039there is nothing finer.
Except if it's red! LOL
Bad *** Fury.jpg

Back