What is the difference between a SFGT and a S23?

Does anybody have a picture of that S/23 emblem on the trunk?

Is the emblem for the SFGT different?
d4c9d8s-960.jpg

Anyone know the production numbers on SFGT and S/23's?

What years were they available?

The Orange car is the one everyone knows about. I have seen very few of thses and the ones I have seen were for the most part in not so good condition.
The orange S23 was for sale at Carlisle many many times. I seem to recall when I first saw it people mocking the eleven thousand dollar price tag. Didnt this car get close to thirty last time it sold?

Id be happy with that car or $11k...

Dace

Positioning within the line up.
You are a Super Bee guy so I'll use the Dodge line up as a rough analogy. The Plymouth line up is a little different compared to Dodge as there were six Plymouths available and five Dodges based on the Coronet platform. There are six Dodges if you toss the Charger in there but it was not included in the Coronet line up.

GT = Coronet R/T. Top of the line trim and performance car with large CID engine options.
S/23 = The XP Charger. Sporty trim but limited to 318 standard with 383 optional so as to not cut into GT performance car sales. Two door only.
Sport Fury = A blend of the XS Charger R/T and Coronet 500 in the Plymouth line up. Mid/high level trim, Sporty positioning; 318 standard yet the 440 was optional. Available in 2 and 4 door
Fury III = Coronet 500
Fury II - Coronet 440
Fury I = Coronet Deluxe
Thats comparing Plymouth C's to Dodge B's.
Not really a good comparison.

Thats comparing Plymouth C's to Dodge B's.
Not really a good comparison.

For Bob, a former Super Bee owner and therefore familiar with model placement within the Dodge B body line, I presumed it was. Due to the number of models available in the C body Plymouth line up, there are no direct comparisons to Dodge. The comparisons have to be relative.

Anybody have a guess on how many survived of each category?

How many 6 pack cars are still around out of 61?

I don't think that I've seen a 6 pack car unless it was at Carlisle and I didn't realize it.

Maybe I saw the green one?

No there is no badging but I believe a decal ....6bbl.

More valuable? Probably a 70, I prefer the 71s.

No that's not a V code

No there is no badging but I believe a decal ....6bbl.

More valuable? Probably a 70, I prefer the 71s.

No that's not a V code

Are you talking about the decal on the air cleaner, or on the hood or front fender?

Your testing my memory...

Fender I believe. ...go look on the friggin Web site

Back