what is wrong with the forum right now?

Been great all day, and the last few minutes it's painfully slow. On both mobile and tablet

I'm on an Asus notebook, Win 7 pro, 64bit, i5 cpu and 16Gb ram. Last night the site was so slow I gave up. Spend a lot of time looking for a secure link, sometimes to the point of "server not found". This morning it's back to normal high speed - until it isn't! Feels like being in a hot shower while one of the grand-kids flushes a crapper. :mad:

Screenshot_2018-02-17-10-44-15-988.jpeg

As of 10:55 AM, today:

PicsArt_02-17-10.52.36.jpg

Presently, it's damn hard trying to load FCBO. REALLY, damn hard.
And from the research I've been doing, this is because of things Joey has zero control over.
Some chatter out there that there is a lot of intentional throttling back by the companies

As of 10:55 AM, today:

View attachment 168957

Presently, it's damn hard trying to load FCBO. REALLY, damn hard.
And from the research I've been doing, this is because of things Joey has zero control over.
Some chatter out there that there is a lot of intentional throttling back by the companies
If there was throttling back of internet speed by the companies, wouldn't it affect more than one website? Any other website i use is fine. Just seems to be an issue with FCBO at present.

If there was throttling back of internet speed by the companies, wouldn't it affect more than one website? Any other website i use is fine. Just seems to be an issue with FCBO at present.

Yes, but a part of a network can go down or be slow, and that would affect only some users and only some websites.

Last night was slow with dropouts then this morning all and fine and fast, then I went to reply to Joey and I got the following page repeatedly, took me over five mins to get the connection back,

FCBO.jpg

Just an fyi - we'll be doing some server work this evening, so you might notice some interruptions, but hopefully things will be a lot better tomorrow

Tonight it's slow again. Any of your other sites having problems or is it just this one?

Back