What size are you?

What size t-shirts do you wear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
As you fellows already have heard I am trying to have some C body shirts made up. I already have the basic art work done and we are trying to get the costs down a bit. From what I have seen in the C body world most guys are BIG, but how big? What size t shirt do you wear?

This is a shirt that an acquaintance had made up for the Polara group years ago. The response was huge Long Large and in Charge Dad and I at Carlisle 2003.jpg

Long Large and in Charge Dad and I at Carlisle 2003.jpg

Do you happen to know if the shirts would fit loosely or tightly by chance? My weight has been all over the place lately, from 205 to currently 230 lol so I would be in for a large and xlarge possibly...

Do you happen to know if the shirts would fit loosely or tightly by chance? My weight has been all over the place lately, from 205 to currently 230 lol so I would be in for a large and xlarge possibly...

Dont know, the printer I wanted to use here in town isnt up to date on the technology of the artist. I have to use a printer recommended by the artist and he is not close to me.

I like them somewhat loose, as in not tight. I am 6'4" and weigh 240, most of that is over the belt. I need a 2X.

Large here and I'm in for 2 especially if they're white. My laundering skills aren't great so my whites don't necessarily stay white for long. If I get 2 I can make it a point to try to keep 1 fresh for church on Sunday.

Medium or large depending on how it fits, just curious Dave what will they say?
Nick

Since I was having the artwork done for my convertible anyway and my blue 71 was on the ACN shirt for 2011 both my cars will be on the shirt, One front one back. I need to make this clear, it is not a push for either of my cars notoriety, FCBO or the Drydock. It was simply another attempt to get some C body shirts out there proudly. Since the blue car was already done I didnt have to pay for the artwork.
The front will say Land Yachts Rule and the back? Gotta wait a week or two and I'll post pics

Since I was having the artwork done for my convertible anyway and my blue 71 was on the ACN shirt for 2011 both my cars will be on the shirt, One front one back. I need to make this clear, it is not a push for either of my cars notoriety, FCBO or the Drydock. It was simply another attempt to get some C body shirts out there proudly. Since the blue car was already done I didnt have to pay for the artwork.
The front will say Land Yachts Rule and the back? Gotta wait a week or two and I'll post pics
Sounds good to me, I've been looking into have one done with my car on the front and some type of snarky saying :laughing7:

Back