what windshields interchange..?

widowmakker

Reaction score
I've scoured the sight for information on windshield interchange but could not find where it was posted (i have seen it).. my pipe barn came down on my convertible in january when i was on holidays.. original glass unblemished until now..ordered one out of texas for $300/ca and it made its way as far as toronto before some *** hat murdered it off the back of the shipping truck.. so i'm having difficulty finding another that isnt going to break the bank... my question is what glass interchanges into a 70 polara convertible.. possibly found one close to home but need to be sure it will interchange first.. can someone break this down for me..thanks..

img083.jpg

I've scoured the sight for information on windshield interchange but could not find where it was posted (i have seen it).. my pipe barn came down on my convertible in january when i was on holidays.. original glass unblemished until now..ordered one out of texas for $300/ca and it made its way as far as toronto before some *** hat murdered it off the back of the shipping truck.. so i'm having difficulty finding another that isnt going to break the bank... my question is what glass interchanges into a 70 polara convertible.. possibly found one close to home but need to be sure it will interchange first.. can someone break this down for me..thanks..

70 Polara convertible windshields are plentiful and inexpensive even new - they interchange with 2 and 4 door hardtop models in 1970. The station wagon and sedan windshields are much harder to find and usually significantly more expensive as a result. Good luck.

Back