What's the funniest mod you've seen in a while???

FB_IMG_1606559364104.jpg

These weird humvee/ back upper half of a mustang chopped off style bed shells you can buy for $4K...bruh...View attachment 418988View attachment 418989View attachment 418990
Hmmm I kinda Dig it.. wonder if it tilts up like a Tonneau cover does. Don’t thinks it practical for a real truck user but looks cool IMO.
Also might be some money in it if each piece was designed for the Brand of truck. Design a Challenger cover for the Rams and a Camaro for the Cheby’s... :realcrazy:

Hmmm I kinda Dig it.. wonder if it tilts up like a Tonneau cover does. Don’t thinks it practical for a real truck user but looks cool IMO.

A part of me kinda digs it too especially the black-on-black ram and raptors, but I would rather have a truck with an 8ft bed with a proper shell in it I can use to haul lumber and stuff but also be able to camp/road trip in like you said, a practical truck.
and here's a pic of it open-
iu.jpeg

Wow that's genius, buy a pick up and then convert it back to car like.

Looks like it's trying to conform to the "cross-over" trend. I hate cross-over vehicles. Be a SUV or be a car. Just pick one. Maybe these appeal to other "cross-overs" types :eek:

Looks like it's trying to conform to the "cross-over" trend. I hate cross-over vehicles. Be a SUV or be a car. Just pick one. Maybe these appeal to other "cross-overs" types :eek:
I'll let you in on a little secret. Crossovers are just awd little station wagons with some 5 door hatchbacks thrown in. All very uninteresting boring little cars from the late eighties/early nineties..... Add awd and call it a different category name...crossover, now everyone wants one. Marketing is worth their weight in gold sometimes.

I'll let you in on a little secret. Crossovers are just awd little station wagons with some 5 door hatchbacks thrown in. All very uninteresting boring little cars from the late eighties/early nineties..... Add awd and call it a different category name...crossover, now everyone wants one. Marketing is worth their weight in gold sometimes.
I kinda liked Eagle wagons... :D

Not a big fan of all these Crossdresser's they keep grunting out day after day.

Me too!
Those AMC Eagle's were all pretty cool. Way ahead of their time.

Think about it... where would the "Lesbaru's" be without the Eagle?

I tend to forget about the Eagle. I use to hate them. Now there is a guy running around here with one that looks like this one, just a few more miles, and I'm liking it more each time I see it.
upload_2020-12-1_10-13-6.png

I tend to forget about the Eagle. I use to hate them. Now there is a guy running around here with one that looks like this one, just a few more miles, and I'm liking it more each time I see it.
View attachment 419432
A Hornet would suit me better... I never did own anything 4/all wheel drive...
The CHP actually had two of these.
View attachment 419438

Alan
Postage stamp sized town(ship) outside PGH had a couple... their entire force... used to play hell with folks disbelieving that was a cop car and a perpetual speed trap on their single mile of rt 50.

Back