What's your Daily Driver?

With 260 km on the 07 Charger the time came to update my DD. The Charger is still serviceable and will be passed to my oldest daughter for her short commute to work in the city. I know the history of the car and that it has been well cared for. I've always wanted a pickup but was never a fan of the extended / crew cabs and 4X4s that seem so popular today. Also this will not be a "work truck" rather its' main function will be as a commuter vehicle and doing all the usual weekend warrior stuff. So with the 16's being cleared out of the dealership lots I jumped at this one. Sits just a bit higher than my old Charger LOL. The salesman told me that 40% of trucks sold are black. I'm not a fan. I took delivery this morning and already christened it with a dump run and a trip with my daughter to a packed outlet mall for fast food. It performed admirably.
Nice colour, and good thing you have the bedliner if using it for dump runs. Towing mirrors, too.:thumbsup:

image.jpeg

Love a car with attitude!

Somehow I missed this thread, I drive a 98 Chevy 2500 4wd, wife has 04 Saturn Vue awd, one Son has a 97 Ford Exploder, the other Son has a 94 Olds Ciera that is the life support system for his 15" subwoofer. I need to get pic's for you guy's.

Summer = 2015 challenger scat pack
Winter (or general mayhem) = 1996 ford ranger 4x4x4banger ( dubbed "anger")

Soon as I find that 68 300 fasttop, Challenger becomes wife's summer ride and her 04 civic si become her winter mobile. .. I'll get her in a c body later.

Back