Wheels

Your car....do what makes you happy.

Aftermarket wheels on the slabs and fusies are little more forgiving. A lot harder for Formal's to not end up with the donked look.

BTW, I think yours look great.

Hey Tim, I'm super sorry man. I tried to get it Monday but I got tied up. To be honest I forgot today. I'll get it tomorrow though. I'm sorry again.

Another "ole guy with a hat" who is glad your showing an old C body some love.
But the wheel/tire combo ........ dosen't work.

Looks good...I like the patina too. Glad it's on the road! I went larger as well with 17x8 with 235 55 17 tires which still have a decent sidewall.

Those wheels and tires look awesome! What offset did you choose in order to run 8" wheels with the skirts on?

I'm reviving this old thread with high hopes. You mentioned you went with a 4.5 offset, but I'm thinking you meant 4.5" backspacing?

Think we lost Justin. Been waiting silently for 9 months now for him to post ah pic of the *** end of that '68 300 hard top. It'z the closest copy mother ever put on the road to mimic the '63 Turbine Carz. I LOVE THAT BEHIND, lol. Jer

He last logged on in November. He's in a few C-Body FB groups, I just reached out to him.

Think we lost Justin. Been waiting silently for 9 months now for him to post ah pic of the *** end of that '68 300 hard top. It'z the closest copy mother ever put on the road to mimic the '63 Turbine Carz. I LOVE THAT BEHIND, lol. Jer
He said he'll check in on the forum soon.

received_2222570404657027.jpeg

Back