when did this become nothing but i link to ebay ??

That's the problem with the world nowadays... people fixing things that ain't broken just because their too dumb to understand them.

Anybody and everybody who is looking for a car automatically go to eBay first. Reposting the eBay cars is redundant.
I used to go to E Bay first but not anymore. 80% of the classic car ads there are from rip off dealers. All parts are China junk that most of the time isn't even relevant to your search.

Anybody and everybody who is looking for a car automatically go to eBay first. Reposting the eBay cars is redundant.
I got six cars off this site, three were from Craigslist, and I got a parts car off Craigslist. I haven't ever bid on anything on ebay, I'd rather call someone and work out a deal. Just never needed to use ebay, and they generally don't have the cars I'm after. I think I have an account, but never hit the bid button. Craigslist sucks, but I just got lucky with my latest parts car off there as well, it's been good to me.

I got six cars off this site, three were from Craigslist, and I got a parts car off Craigslist. I haven't ever bid on anything on ebay, I'd rather call someone and work out a deal. Just never needed to use ebay, and they generally don't have the cars I'm after. I think I have an account, but never hit the bid button. Craigslist sucks, but I just got lucky with my latest parts car off there as well, it's been good to me.

Me too. I just bought a Griswold No. 10 cast iron skillet on E-Bay. . .

I love me some Griswald. Got some skillets and cooking pots with and without legs. Dad collected them among other things.

Now that you mention it, I found my Fury from a link a member posted. I've had 25k miles of enjoyment and counting. Anything that has proven to connect Mopars with enthusiasts who will take care of them is a good thing if you ask me.

Back