when did this become nothing but i link to ebay ??

My 2 cents...

First, it's a gross exaggeration that half the posts are eBay ads. We do get a lot of "For Sale, Not Mine" ads that lead back to Craigslist and Facebook, but I've seen very, very few that are actually eBay ads. Even at that, the "Not mine" ads aren't half of the content.

Second, I think it's a valuable part of the forum. Lot's of guys here have bought cars from leads developed from "Not mine" ads. I've looked at a few for people personally.

Third, it's real easy to ignore those ads...

I'm not going to discuss if there should be another section for those ads, but IMHO, it's not a bad idea.

I welcome exposure to all things C body for sale in any shape or form.
Misplaced ad's can lead one to some great deals. Most of the "lazy" folks won't do their own research.

And they are easily identified by the "NOT MINE" banner. Nice! It still requires the reader to fire some synapses and realize that the poster does not in fact own that car.......

I will still insist on the importance of adding a new section in the classifieds named, For Sale Ads From Other Sites.

FCBO's classifieds need an overhaul because as it stands now, it sucks.

@Joeychgo

Done: For Sale Ads From Other Sites

I moved the ads I could find into the new forum.

Now... Here is the deal. I'm going to ask you to report any thread that someone posts in other forums that should be in this new forum, and also to let the people who post then know where they should post NOT MINE ads, and that they need to post the details and photos, not just the link to the ad. Deal?

Done: For Sale Ads From Other Sites

I moved the ads I could find into the new forum.

Now... Here is the deal. I'm going to ask you to report any thread that someone posts in other forums that should be in this new forum, and also to let the people who post then know where they should post NOT MINE ads, and that they need to post the details and photos, not just the link to the ad. Deal?

Might I humbly suggest that this new forum be made a SUB-forum of the "C Body Mopars For Sale" forum?

Might I humbly suggest that this new forum be made a SUB-forum of the "C Body Mopars For Sale" forum?

it would be harder to see that way - and would be the only one like that. Plus, that wouldn't cover NOT MINE parts or things besides cars.

it would be harder to see that way - and would be the only one like that.
Well I only suggest that because most people looking for cars I would think, would go to C bodies for sale forum first. But you're the skipper.

Back