Where Do You Guys Get New Replacement Brake Rotors for the 69 - 72 Fuselage C Bodies?

and to the California kid ---
While I am sad to learn that two of your friends possibly came down with mesothelioma,
I happily and readily continue to purchase *** N.O.S. **
Asbestos *** Brake Pads & Shoes --- and since I do G M,
Ford, Studebaker, and much much more, I am happy to say that I now own over 3000 sets , and am buying another load in upstate New York next month, pre arranged...

NO ONE is going to D I E from having a set of Fronts & Rears on his / or her car, and they ARE the only braking system known to mankind that stops a real car......
If you personally don't want them, I am not going to jam them up your nostrils, have no fear.....

And U.S.A. steel is FAR FAR superior to Chineseum "steel".... Have you ever seen a 130 story building in Wuhan ??? NOT.

So Craig, you have rotors that'll fit the 70/71s just not two piece?

My two are still in their boxes. I have no idea if I will need them but I will know where to find them when I do.

Correct -- And they actually even fit 1969 - 1972 "C" body
-- All -- Only... Yours, Craig...

Quick update on the Raybestos 7012-R rotors that I bought for my 1970 TNT 'vert. @david hill installed them in early summer and they fit perfectly.

Accordingly, I have just ordered another pair (and the matching Raybestos PGD39M Element3 pads) for Medina, my 1971 Monaco. FWIW, the prices are up since two months ago: $86 + shipping & tax (up $10) per rotor and $24.5 per pad (up $2).

The Raybestos rotors are up about $33 now from @ayilar 's post from a year ago!

Centric definitely is the value here....

rock auto rotors.jpg

I found most of the calipers advertised as C body actually fit B body.
Best to rebuild what you got.

The Raybestos rotors are up about $33 now from @ayilar 's post from a year ago!

Centric definitely is the value here....

View attachment 545211

Just a note on Centric....
They were my go-to source for rotors for a LONG time. I have a business that deals with newer Mopar/Mitsubishi cars, and they were VERY close to being as good as OEM units.

More recently, I've started having issues with them. Incorrectly boxed units, hub diameter tolerance being tight, stocking issues, etc. More problems in the past year than I had with them over the last decade and 1/2 or more.
I was talking to my supplier, and found out that they were bought out First Brands Group Acquires Centric Parts
It may be "teething" problems, but just so you're aware that they aren't the old Centric/Powerstop/Stoptech.

Back