Who go’s junk yardin on a Sunday

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
D579775D-188E-4E54-8892-2ED2E4BFE857.jpeg
I do that’s who. Been here before so you may recognize some of the stuff in the background. I scored this nice fender for the D440 & some new muffs for FURYIOUS

743E03BE-DD7B-438B-8AB8-84B9E5C670E9.jpeg
And this darn chicken kept following me around. Walking right next to me. I reached down to pet it & a dog that was also staying near growled & ran up to me barking. From then on the dog stayed closer to me. I was able to pet the dog later & it seemed to like me. I’ve not been around too many chickens but I’ve nerver known they would walk along with you.

"And this darn chicken kept following me around. Walking right next to me. I reached down to pet it & a dog that was also staying near growled & ran up to me barking. From then on the dog stayed closer to me. I was able to pet the dog later & it seemed to like me. I’ve not been around too many chickens but I’ve nerver known they would walk along with you"

Years ago a friend of mine had a junk yard. He had multiple jack ***', sheep, rams and geese to keep the grass and weeds down. He had one darn ram that would ram you if not careful. One day he was really grumpy and kept up hitting me with full force. I took refuge in a car until he calmed down and he even rammed the car door. Another time when close to 100 degrees my friend was up at a auction. He said I could go out there and get parts and settle up later. There was one of his sheep hung up on the front "A" arm of a two ton truck with no front fender. I worked for over an hour with that dumb animal to get it out and me to not get bitten. My friend passed on almost 10 years ago now. I miss him but the memories will last forever.

Last edited:
I was talking to a bud of mine tonite. Old West Virginia mountain boy. He said that was normal for chickens to behave that way if they don’t feel threatened. He said they where very curious creatures. I guess he felt safe with his guard dog a few steps behind.

Yes Pete I remember the rams and donkeys very well at Dirksons yard, I had to out run and loose that ram all the time so I could get my parts!

Back