Who is going to the Carlise Show?

I dont think so. I'd bet dinner at Hoss's that we are on the red field in or around the IG row.

I dont wanna be over by gate six..................that would suck:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Everything listed on the map is by letter than space number. I don't see any other area on the map with an R. Does your window sticker start with an R? What numbers are after the R on your sticker? I'm pretty sure we are in the Blue Zone by Gate 6. I'll call them tomorrow to double check.

That purple R that you see in row IG is for the Long Island Mopar Club tent.

Weather update for Carlisle... Friday 92 sunny, Saturday 96 sunny, Sunday 97 sunny.....Usual blistering heat and humidity. Yea!!!!

You can guarantee if it's that hot there will be a slim chance of thunderstorms.......and no front supp to go through, so make sure you bring plenty of shorts, sunblock and water!

Looking forward to seeing some gorgeous cars there, esp fuseys. I'll prob take a quick walk through the corral Thursday after work.

Last edited:
I have the same number as you do. Did I mention I dont wanna be over by the fence and I still do not understand why you think we are by the fence. Perhaps when we are there Thursday you can explain it to me.

You can guarantee if it's that hot there will be a slim chance of thunderstorms.......and no front supp to go through, so make sure you bring plenty of shorts, sunblock and water!

Looking forward to seeing some gorgeous cars there, esp fuseys. I'll prob take a quick walk through the corral Thursday after work.

Even if its not hot there is a chance of T-storms. I know you live there Mark but I have seen them come through regardless of temperatures.. Thos mountains play havic with the weather.

I have the same number as you do. Did I mention I dont wanna be over by the fence and I still do not understand why you think we are by the fence. Perhaps when we are there Thursday you can explain it to me.

I gave up trying to cipher the damn window sticker. I called Carlisle and asked what it all means. The little purple boxes scattered around the showfield are the club tents. Whew, I'm glad I got that part right! LOL. The 146 is suppose to be our class designation. If you look at Showfield classifications on the website it says 146 is B-Body 62-67 Modified Class. I think all of the Stock C-body guys have 146's on the sticker's. Now the important part - We are on the Red Showfield. They don't where exactly. I wouldn't doubt that we'll be near the same area as last year. I'll be at the "IF LOST - MEET HERE" tent.

:eek:lder OS:

Last edited:
"Even if its not hot there is a chance of T-storms. I know you live there Mark but I have seen them come through regardless of temperatures.. Thos mountains play havic with the weather."

I know they do........I'm a Meteorologist

You dont have the personality for it.

No, I am not but my dad is on the prowl again. If he can get out of his A and B body he'll get into a C......He should have listened from the start.

We are on the Red Showfield. They don't where exactly. I wouldn't doubt that we'll be near the same area as last year. :eek:lder OS:

Thats all I need to know.......we have been there for a few years now and we are fortunate to have stayed. Thats prime real estate and most guys would rather be there.

lol.......sounds like somebody else you know

and I'm not kidding abt the Meteo........

Thats all I need to know.......we have been there for a few years now and we are fortunate to have stayed. Thats prime real estate and most guys would rather be there.

I'm so happy that we are on flat ground once again. Saturday is going to be a scorcher.

Any of the Canadian Chrysler's coming to Carlisle?

:sFl_america2:

I wish they were. It must have been seven years ago when there were a great bunch of guys down. The distance, fuel and passport thing I believe keep them away. I know it keeps me from going to Moparfest.

Moparfest is too far for me too.

Weather update:

Friday 93 Sunny

Saturday 97 Sunny

Sunday 90 Sunny

Moparfest is too far for me too.

Weather update:

Friday 93 Sunny

Saturday 97 Sunny

Sunday 90 Sunny

I like it...I'll be there tomorrow in the pool. Should be arriving around 2. Mark is there fireworks in Carlisle on the fourth?

Leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow, Thursday.

Back