Winter Plans For Your C Body

Yes, that was mine. Doc and I worked out a deal quite some time ago. Doc bought himself a Christmas present, and wanted to wait for the new year take delivery. Doc has been dropping hints and cartoons, all over the place the last month or so LOL. We were amazed that no one ever picked up on the hints:lol:

Yes, that was mine. Doc and I worked out a deal quite some time ago. Doc bought himself a Christmas present, and wanted to wait for the new year take delivery. Doc has been dropping hints and cartoons, all over the place the last month or so LOL. We were amazed that no one ever picked up on the hints:lol:
That is very nicely worded Kenny...I was gonna drop this hint awhile back:poke:
th?id=OIP.pVJuSLCE-wNdaLVgsOg9owHaFE&w=274&h=184&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.35&pid=1.jpg

ITS BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE TOO MANY DAMN CARS! I knew Doc was getting a car, but being buried in my own obsession, I didn't have the time to chase the hints. He did tell us it was red, a darker red, and the other hints I didn't get or try to get, because I get to meet the madman, I mean, genius behind the madness in June. I still wish Big Red would be wearing those Baby Moons and chrome tips, but I'll deal with it if it's, cough, stock. :rofl: It will be cool to see the "new" car as well.

Here's the biggest hint I gave. You guys shouldn't bother trying to find the Winter Carnival button this year.:poke:
liteoldredornament.jpg

You could not have put it in better hands.

Eventually, I will get to bore you guys with another thread about an Imperial and it's progress:poke:...I'm actually looking forward to putting "subtle "dual exhaust on "Old Red"(it has a nice single purr now) and getting the cans off Big Red and tucking the dual exhaust to the sides...And getting a photoshoot with both cars together.

I’m surprised you sold it. Didn’t you only have it for a year or 2?

I must say I was a bit surprised... after you had just done so much to her and missed bringing her to Carlisle, I figured she was with you to stay.
Eventually, I will get to bore you guys with another thread about an Imperial and it's progress:poke:...I'm actually looking forward to putting "subtle "dual exhaust on "Old Red"(it has a nice single purr now) and getting the cans off Big Red and tucking the dual exhaust to the sides...And getting a photoshoot with both cars together.
Congrats Doc, you got a good one, now I really have to bug you to bring her to PA in July so I can finally see her.

Back