Wiring Harness 69' Polara

hemipolara572

Reaction score
Hello,
I am rebuilding my Polara this winter. One thing I want to do is the wiring harness, especially the engine wiring harness. I know that you can buy a complete brand new wiring harness for almost any a,b and e-bodys. But I couldnt find something for C-Bodys.
Does anybody know if there is a new wiring harness with all these plugs/connections available and if yes, where can I get one?

Thanks, Michael

Best bet is going to be Evans for a harness. I am possibly going to be rebuilding some of them in the near future but because of some of the connectors and terminals not being available when I do them some pig tails may have to be reused.

I already have the new harness which includes the wiring to the alternator, coil an water temperature. I am looking for the wiring through the bulk head conector and a new bulk head connector.

Check on ebay. I know there is a company selling bulk head connectors on there that will fit some of the C bodies but be ready for the price!

I already have the new harness which includes the wiring to the alternator, coil an water temperature. I am looking for the wiring through the bulk head conector and a new bulk head connector.

I'm lost, you say you need a new engine harness then say you have it.

I'm guessing you need the dash harness.

Evans does not do dash harnesses but you might check with M & H they are the supplier for Year One http://www.wiringharness.com/ they did my rear body harness.

Alan

That is what is going to go into my 65 Fury. I know the harness quite well as I have been a part of a couple of the revisions on that harness. I do tech support for Painless. There are also a couple of guys on here that have used or are about to use that harness. I believe that Kellycom has that one for his car that he is doing.

Back