Wollfen tried to electrocute me

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_2974.JPG
Yep, about a month ago when I was down at his place picking up my 300. We walked into his shop to look at a car he was working on that had a MSD ignition on it. Wollfen said aye mate grab hold of that wire for a bit. I said no problem bud as he walked around to get in the car. So I'm holding the wire & looking where it go's and about the time I see the other end is attached to the MSD coil that has a sticker on it that says 40000 VOLTS he turns the key & I start dancing. Yelling , smoke comming from my ears, lighting bolts comming out of my hands & flying all over his shop. Wollfen gets out of the car & says thanks mate. I guess the coil is good after all. The charge burned a small hole in my finger where it entered me. I felt it up in my chest & my heart rate was clearly higher & I was winded. My finger still has the hole in it & is still sore to the touch.

View attachment 152846 Yep, about a month ago when I was down at his place picking up my 300. We walked into his shop to look at a car he was working on that had a MSD ignition on it. Wollfen said aye mate grab hold of that wire for a bit. I said no problem bud as he walked around to get in the car. So I'm holding the wire & looking where it go's and about the time I see the other end is attached to the MSD coil that has a sticker on it that says 40000 VOLTS he turns the key & I start dancing. Yelling , smoke comming from my ears, lighting bolts comming out of my hands & flying all over his shop. Wollfen gets out of the car & says thanks mate. I guess the coil is good after all. The charge burned a small hole in my finger where it entered me. I felt it up in my chest & my heart rate was clearly higher & I was winded. My finger still has the hole in it & is still sore to the touch.

Did Wolfen have V shaped eyebrows at that precise moment?

Bob, just remember this the next time you bring him a car to work on. The poor man needs a rest.

A Shocking story for sure !!!!

View attachment 152866
Funny you should post that pic. It reminds me of what truly happened. Bob didn't hold the wire with his hand, but I did offer some insulated pliers, Bobs response was, "Insulated? What do I need insulated grips for?" And yes, I used the jumper leads to get his heart started again in the aftermath.

Funny you should post that pic. It reminds me of what truly happened. Bob didn't hold the wire with his hand, but I did offer some insulated pliers, Bobs response was, "Insulated? What do I need insulated grips for?" And yes, I used the jumper leads to get his heart started again in the aftermath.
TRANSLATION: Bob had not paid me yet so I had no choice but to revive him

I remember loading condensers in auto shop in high school.....then dropping them in guys pockets etc...

Reminds me of the time I tried to remove the test lead for the Sun Machine from a G.M. H.E.I. system and forgot to turn the car off.

Back