Wollfen's 1971 Sport Fury GT !

actually wolfen you don't have to worry about me unless its rear wheelwell trim...most of my parts lve already had a year or two....with the influx of folks wanting C bodys parts are gona be scarce ...count my blessings that lve found basicly everything l need to do right by this c body of mine....was ment to be..

Stuff I have is not nos or probably super rare. I am not a parts pedaler really. My offer is is based on two cars being restored,and likely not for profit. I have been very fortunate in my search for parts and have many extras or many that will not work on my car. So e SFGT, some 71 sport fury (very little left) and 70 fury vert.
Anyone that is truly putting one back together for their enjoyment will get a great deal from me, as a way of me giving the help I have recieved.

Okay a small update for you all, its been quiet while i deal with getting rid of the charger project, (blue one not the RT) and also fixing a new car for my wife since her last one was written off. I have in the meantime buying small parts up here and there, here are some pics. The battery tray looks far worse than it really is, the rust is only surface stain and is not eaten at all.
cam (Small).png
clock1.JPG
I1450809267.JPG
cam (Small).png
clock1.JPG
I1450809267.JPG
s-l225.jpg

And so it begins, I had some warm weather and started the strip down in the rear, my plan is to remove the gas tank also and the rear bumper bar as well. Then I will focus on cutting out the rust in the chassis areas and fixing that. BTW look at those rear quarters, no rust!

rear of car.jpg

rear suspension.jpg

Nice! Wish mine were that good. Found on the drivers side it had been hit, and just filled.

And so it begins, I had some warm weather and started the strip down in the rear, my plan is to remove the gas tank also and the rear bumper bar as well. Then I will focus on cutting out the rust in the chassis areas and fixing that. BTW look at those rear quarters, no rust!

Now thats green..... looks nice

So I pulled the gas tank out today to find it has the four vent canister on it too, is this standard equipment in the 71 model year? I am wondering if the car may have originated from further west?

Here are the pics of the tank and under the rear, a fair bit of work to do but not too bad.

rails.jpg

rails1.jpg

rails2.jpg

rails3.jpg

rails4.jpg

tank.jpg

Back