Wollfen's 1971 Sport Fury GT !

Just when Dereck shows pics of his new exhaust system in place i can report I just finished refitting mine this evening.
exhaust.jpg

Nice work! Is that the wiper motor I sent you or did you just use parts from it?

Nice work! Is that the wiper motor I sent you or did you just use parts from it?
No i still have your wiper motor sitting on the shelf, it was originally for parts for the motor in the 68 Charger I sold, but I couldn't find a wiring harness for it so I ended up putting a three speed in the charger before it went. So now your motor will be a back up for this car. Actually I am happier with that.

The exhaust looks like it takes the factory route. Very nice.
Yes it still uses all the original factory mounts too which I am pleased about, the only thing is doesn't have is the balance tube in the system. Not sure if I should go to an exhaust shop and have one put in or not yet.

More progress, wiring, plumbing, fan belts, vacuum hosing etc. Doesn't look like it but there is hours of work there.
engine assy4.jpg

Okay, I put all the thin vacuum hose in its right place and it is all accounted for, then I find this, two vacuum hoses taped together at the end with a white connector slightly hanging out, where the heck does this go? I haven't a clue, can anyone let me know? Also, what colors are the wires for the negative and positive terminals on the coil?
vacuum line.jpg

Two guesses on the vacuum. One is the accumulator on the inner fender and the other is the time delay relay mounted on the heater box. That's below the ballast resistor.

Dark Blue to positive on the coil. Runs from the ballast resistor to coil.

No idea on the color of the negative wire going to the distributor.

Two guesses on the vacuum. One is the accumulator on the inner fender and the other is the time delay relay mounted on the heater box. That's below the ballast resistor.
The accumulator on the fender is all connected up, but i will double check the delay relay again.

Back