Wollfen's 1971 Sport Fury GT !

You work waaaay too fast for me. You ever stop for normal functions like eat, sleep, and going to the bathroom?

This is very cool. The way you have preserved it, I don't think I'd ever do a full-on resto. I might do this with my parts car.

I stand in awe of you and your skills. . . Mighty fine !
Lol, don't look too close at the white paint, I need to rub it back a little and polish it, It was very hot in the garage and was drying too fast as i was applying it. I'm not too bothered as I will be putting a vinyl top back on at a later date.

You work waaaay too fast for me. You ever stop for normal functions like eat, sleep, and going to the bathroom?
Lol, sometimes I'm not eating and working through, things have slowed down this past week as I have been sick, I hope it's not the car doing it to me!

This is very cool. The way you have preserved it, I don't think I'd ever do a full-on resto. I might do this with my parts car.
Thanks mate, yeah I wasn't up for a full resto either even if it needed it. I have too many cars here as it is. I think this is a nice compromise. Also, glad to hear you may do the same to your black coupe, I have always liked that car.

I'm hoping next week sometime, fingers crossed. I really wanted it on the road already to give me a month of testing before going to Carlisle with it. We shall see.

I can't wait to see it at Carlisle. I know what my NYB looked like with the top painted. Your car looks great with the 2 tone paint.

Where do you find all of the time? Are you retired?
Not retired officially , I hurt my back in 2008 and took about 2.5yrs to get back on my feet. Its been a slow process and it will never be 100 percent again so I tinker now in the garage as much as I can.

Back