Would these wheels fit?

$175 each is way too much. Especially for a repop. I found a set of 4 cop wheels last summer for $350 but I didn't have cash on hand. What a deal that was and I missed it!
You'll have around $225.00 into this original wheel by the time you're finished with it, then all you'll need to do is find three more that match. Used vintage steel wheels are demanding good money these days. Add the cost of shipping, tax, supplies, and your labor, to finish them. You will easily be upwards of $700.00 plus for a set of original wheels unless you get extremely lucky. Hopefully you will.
Mopar Steel Wheel 15 x 6.5 Dodge Charger Plymouth GTX Steel Rim 5 x 4.5 Lug | eBay

Last edited:
On my 66 Newport (provided I can even get them)?

View attachment 644725
Yes, they will. I have a 67 Newport Custom, 2dr fastback. Original wheels were 14". After a blow out and damaged steel wheel, I installed my 80 Dodge Diplomat "Mirada" wheels, yes, 15 inch but they were factory wheels from my first 80 Diplomat. I bought another Diplomat just a few years ago and it came with factory steel wheels. I put the Mirada wheels on the Diplomat and put the steel wheels with spoked hub caps (I call them 5th Ave Hub caps) on my Newport. Perfect fit. and just for size, I run 205 x 70 series tires. Feels great on the road. Save some money.. see if you can find wheels from Fifth Ave.

2020-11-28 (46).jpg

Last edited:
20230502_200000.jpg
15x7 police wheels off of marketplace.
They used to be cheap and plentiful.
I have about $75 in these with the sandblasting as they were pretty rusty.
There's some pitting but I painted them with bedliner.

I should put caps on cause I keep getting in trouble with my nuts showing.

View attachment 64592215x7 police wheels off of marketplace.
They used to be cheap and plentiful.
I have about $75 in these with the sandblasting as they were pretty rusty.
There's some pitting but I painted them with bedliner.

I should put caps on cause I keep getting in trouble with my nuts showing.
I missed out on a set of police wheels for $350 last summer . . . really regretting it now.

Back