Wow - How we have grown!!!

ok, guys.
Make C-bodys rare and desireable.
Sent them all to europe :)))))))))

BTW: Not many people drove them here back then. All buyers of expensive full size cars (back in the day) are long gone already. It is the younger generations who drive them being dinosauriers

I won't ever complain about low C-Body values............because I'll never sell one!

I bet my house has taken a 50% hit since I built it in '06.
I don't care. I ain't leaving.
My estate can worry about it.

We think alike...........

Only problem that I'll have is that I can't put my order in for my military marker until AFTER I'm dead from the VA. I don't have any RESPONSIBLE family members that I can absolutely 100% count on to get it done. I have a provision in my will and disposition of remains that has specifics instructions on what to do with me from being cremated to shipping me UPS directly to the cemetery in Milwaukee. I also have the paperwork ready and my best friend from the Army have a pact that one of of us will take care of the other so one of us will have a squared away military ceremony. I'm a Retired Soldier, Combat Vet, Bronze Star so I qualify for a burial detail and I'm hoping a LIVE bugler........better not be a damn boom box playing TAPS.

Is that the ultimate Catch-22 or what??? LMFAO!!

I even called the VA about this..........I'm not the only GI with a Jerry Springer family. No dice.........rules are rules. Pre-orders are a no go.

No. Kowalski didn't drive Chevies, it was only a Camaro that was used for that scene, but it doesn't matter b/c you seem to have missed out on the existential question within the movie itself.

Back