WTB 1968 Newport drivers front fender and bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

skosciuk

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, New to this forum but my father at 90 years old just had a run in with a cement post. May be time for him to quit driving however I need to restore his pride and confidence with a fender and front bumper for a 4 door Newport. Does anyone have a decent one or contacts of someone who might?

I don't own a C body myself but I do have a 1930 Chrysler CJ, sort of close, LOL
Thanks
Dennis

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Sorry to hear about your dads accident. Post up some pics of both of your cars, we'd love to see them.
I have a nice bumper from a '68 New Yorker but its all the way in Detroit, shipping would likely be prohibitive.

Sorry to hear about your dad's mis-fortune. I have a 68 Newport LH fender. May need a bit of work though. $50.00, Ship from FL. LMK if you need pictures.

I have 2 front fenders. They are from a 68 Chrysler New Yorker I believe. $75.00 each plus whatever shipping is by UPS or Fed Ex

Wizard

My apologies for the delay in replying Wizard, got caught up organizing a family reunion and haven't had time. I did source a drivers fender but it is a little rougher than I had hoped. If you still have a drivers side, how is the condition? Pictures would be helpful and again sorry.
Thanks
Dennis

]I have 2 front fenders. They are from a 68 Chrysler New Yorker I believe. $75.00 each plus whatever shipping is by UPS or Fed Ex

Wizard[/QUOTE]

I have a front bumper. Driver quality. 75.00 plus shipping. LMK if you need pictures.

Hi 68Nwprt, I would love to see pictures. Shipping may be outrageous since I would need shipping to Washington state 98295 but still may be worth it if it is in reasonable shape. Thanks for the help.
Dennis

I will dig it out of the shed and get pictures tomorrow. I'll also see if I can get a shipping quote.

Pictures 68 Newport front bumper. Has scratches on right side, otherwise good cond. Not show quality, but good driver. Includes bumper only.
HPIM1034.jpgHPIM1035.jpgHPIM1036.jpgHPIM1037.jpgHPIM1039.jpgHPIM1033.jpg

HPIM1034.jpg

HPIM1035.jpg

HPIM1036.jpg

HPIM1037.jpg

HPIM1039.jpg

HPIM1033.jpg

"Nice shape, I am interested if shipping isn't too crazy. Please let me know what you find out and thanks for the reply and pics.
Dennis"

Dennis,you have a PM with your shipping quote.

Dennis, Your bumper is on the way. Hope your dad is pleased with his repaired Newport. Thanks Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back