wtb:c body project

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperial

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have been lurking around the old car hobby for some time and I have decided to jump in.I like mopars of all shapes and sizes but cbodies and more specifically imperials are my favorites with a 1968 imperial being my dream car.I am on a budget which is why I am posting this.I am looking for any cbody that is $1500 or under and I would like an imperial but for that price I am probably dreaming although I could be dreaming anyway.If anyone has a cbody or knows of one for around that price please let me know.Thanks.

I can't believe you're the first to grab that member handle.
Welcome to FCBO, imperial. Have you met Vodka?

Welcome! There is a member with two out in OR, willing to give one away for the price of towing the second. I think he got everything straightened out, but I don't know if one is still available.

Thank you for the welcome guys.I saw that thread about the imperials but I did not look to close,maybe I should look again.

I wanted to say I did have a line on a '66 newport in mandan north dakota but the guys stopped responding to my emails.If there is someone out that way that would be willing to act as kind of a go between I would appreciate it.

Look at the '68 Imperial in Reno NV craigs for 1800. what a steal. There is also a '68 in Madison WI. creiags for 2500 but should be alot less plus its got a Baseball team owner as the original car owner.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! This one has been on Detroit Craigslist for a while and the owner thinks its a '69. It maybe nothing more than a parts car and they're asking 2K.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/4463062700.html

image.jpg

I'm sure he wishes he could buy yours Stew, that's nice! But I'd love to have a 4 door hdtp to spend some money on someday.

:welcome:.............. Good luck on your search............ $1,500 doesn't buy much but can be done with persistence

I have a 68 new yorker needs motor trans vynal top was taken off front seats are torn some body is great rust free in Washington state
around $900

not mine but may be potential. saw on CL

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4542239440.html

I'm selling a Dodge Monaco, it has all original parts, interior is in good shape so it the exterior. it needs some work to be done. the Motor works, just needs the carbonator to be rebuild. It has 957623 Milles. I'm willing to negotiate, If interested contact me at

show contact info
for Spanish speaking or
show contact info
for English. Or MAKE YUOR BEST OFFER

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for the leads you guys turned up some really great cars.I also wanted to say that my budget has in creased to 3100 dollars and I have realized that my ideal cbody is either a 1969 or 1970 plymouth fury four door hardtop or sedan if anybody knows of one of these for sale I would be interested.

I won't be in the market that fast but I look forward seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back