WTB-Curb light lense-68 Monaco 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Reaction score
Contact seller
I found a hair line crack in the right side curb light lens and need a very good replacement. Let me know what you have...other models may have used the same lens. Thanks!

Last edited:
Put the part number in partsvoice.com and if a new one is available it will show up

Are you sure you have the correct P/N?

http://www.arizonaparts.com/quicksearchList.asp
15gawt0.jpg

#2853581 Left CORNERING lamp have NOS, no right side.

The lenses were sold w/o the housing but don't have.
Are you sure you have the correct P/N?

http://www.arizonaparts.com/quicksearchList.asp

I don't have a parts book so I have to go with what others tell me....I know its a stupid answer but its an honest one. Anyone have a parts book that check on the number??

15gawt0.jpg

Last edited:
No number on the lense? You need a parts book

I am at work, I need a lot of things and a parts books is pretty far down on the list...how about someone who is willing to help instead of making suggestions...

Thats right... Collectors auto supply lists 22 of them. They dont have any, they act as a broker and sell what other people have. I would call Valley Vintage Auto Parts in Ohio, Brads NOS and National Moparts before I got it from Frank. If you want it that bad, Frank has it and you dont.

Thats right... Collectors auto supply lists 22 of them. They dont have any, they act as a broker and sell what other people have. I would call Valley Vintage Auto Parts in Ohio, Brads NOS and National Moparts before I got it from Frank. If you want it that bad, Frank has it and you dont.

They claim to have 22 of everything. They had a used wiper cam for $325. Thank God I didn't buy that POS!!!!

Thank you, gets me the right PN but knowing that its Frank also tells me its priced like gold.
The only one is the cheapest one.
You figure what it's worth to you and make your decision.
I walk away a hundred times for every one I jump on.

I am at work, I need a lot of things and a parts books is pretty far down on the list...how about someone who is willing to help instead of making suggestions...
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
The manual is at the top of the list.

unless ur lucky the 1 frank has is cracked etc. he thinks nos means nasty old ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back