WTF a LHD Jag

He married an American, British tradition is dead. Does anybody really care about the royals anymore? I'll tell what I found SHOCKING today. I was at car show today that was sponsored by Teterboro Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. They brought a few new vehicles. One was a 2019 (Dodge) Ram 1500 Limited crew cab. The list price was $69,400. That's right over 69k. I nearly choked on my own spit. I said to the sales rep, "a Dodge Ram for over $69 grand" his answer was "We don't refer to the Ram as a Dodge anymore." Oh boy.....I am realizing how much of a dinosaur I am.

Everyone still refers to them as Dodges or Dodge Rams. Only Chrysler who are kidding themselves call them the other name

A Mega Cab/Max Cab, whatever they can it now, for 80k vs a 1500 whatever for 69k? A steal are the only words I can think of.

$69K-$80k......Ram is selling them. As a matter of fact they sell more Ram's then they sell cars.

My 2018 RAM was almost $63k with the extended warranty. Of course I didn't pay anywhere near that amount for it.

Everyone still refers to them as Dodges or Dodge Rams. Only Chrysler who are kidding themselves call them the other name

See below. Only our local newspaper coupon holder (Detroit News) is technically up to date, which is amazing because they screw up everything else. During radio coverage, the Warren Police Chief said "Dodge Rams". You'll note I never say Ram, nor "FCA". The hell with their stupid marketing scam of the week... When they start paying paying me to advertise, maybe. Until then, I'll honor Mr. Chrysler and John and Horace Dodge. I also like to think I'm making some millennial in marketing cry.

Even King Trump the great doesn't use euro-gibberish acronyms like "fiat".

IMG_20180521_064310.png

IMG_20180521_065055.png

The favourable publicity brainwashing drive of The Establishment is in full force. Idiots getting all wild eyed, over stimulated and sentimental over the aristocracy and celebs, who in reality wouldn’t piss on these ‘plebs’ if they were on fire.

TRUTH

He married an American, British tradition is dead. Does anybody really care about the royals anymore? I'll tell what I found SHOCKING today. I was at car show today that was sponsored by Teterboro Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. They brought a few new vehicles. One was a 2019 (Dodge) Ram 1500 Limited crew cab. The list price was $69,400. That's right over 69k. I nearly choked on my own spit. I said to the sales rep, "a Dodge Ram for over $69 grand" his answer was "We don't refer to the Ram as a Dodge anymore." Oh boy.....I am realizing how much of a dinosaur I am.

A guy told me his brother was out shopping for a new Lincoln Navigator. $105k. Gulp...all I could say was that will be some serious depreciation. I had no idea.

...and serious taxes, registration fees, and debt to boot! Assuming debt because most folks buy new cars on credit these days, not realizing how stupid it really is.

Royal Wedding Cuntery | …. is a ****

Hmmm.......and exactly how does this fit into the FCBO forum. Speaking of C**ts, seems we have a few on board as well with all the bitchin' & complaining about the C**t.

Worthless Thread.jpg

Back