WTF a LHD Jag

Dodgy Dick

Reaction score
What the bloody hell was Harry doing driving a LHD E Type in his RHD Kingdom to his wedding reception, sacrilege, was it Miss Megan Remarkable's, just weird. Couldn't they find a RHD example, just weird!!!

THANKS That's very informative BUT~ Still WTF An electric E Type and LHD, come on, this is about Royalty in the Old Dart. If they wanted to break from tradition they could have used my 1939 Chrysler Royal, at least the names right and it is a factory RHD !!!!!!

You can have one built for $500,000....... or buy 200 Formal's.

Where would you keep them?

Not that I actually watched it, nor cared, but there was so much PC crap surrounding this whole thing as to make me ill. (It was impossible not to hear about it.) Even the bride was
recycling-symbol-icon-twotone-dark-green.png
ed.

Someone told me they were snickering during the "forsaking all others" portion of the vows. Of course mom and pops got that ball rolling.

I'll say this and then hit the ingnore button, why the hell should we care about an elitist, born into a royal family I couldn't care less about, marrying some snotty rich American girl, that is an elitist, born into a family I couldn't care less about? It doesn't affect my life in the least bit, so why all the attention? I heard the blurbs on the radio come and go and that was it. I wouldn't have known if I paid for ad free listening. Why so we still care about people who don't care about us (Royalty, athletes, musicians)?

If he’s gonna modify an E-type go all the way and put a 5.7 Hemi in it.
“Screw the wedding, take the Jag.” Peter Clemenza

Forget the wedding, I was talking cars!!
In the native land of the sweet DOHC E Type Jag and plenty of them, why would harry chose a LHD abomination with an electric motor, beats me!

He married an American, British tradition is dead. Does anybody really care about the royals anymore? I'll tell what I found SHOCKING today. I was at car show today that was sponsored by Teterboro Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. They brought a few new vehicles. One was a 2019 (Dodge) Ram 1500 Limited crew cab. The list price was $69,400. That's right over 69k. I nearly choked on my own spit. I said to the sales rep, "a Dodge Ram for over $69 grand" his answer was "We don't refer to the Ram as a Dodge anymore." Oh boy.....I am realizing how much of a dinosaur I am.

Back