Wyatt is selling out

FB_IMG_1661899551349.jpg

FB_IMG_1661899555637.jpg

FB_IMG_1661899561352.jpg

FB_IMG_1661899564877.jpg

He may be just downsizing, but his posts make it sound like he wants out completely.
I wish him well, although it is a great loss to our hobby.

I don't know him, but as someone who's spread thin and can't devote enough time to everything, I know first-hand that possessions and dreams can sure hold you captive.

I wish I had $24k to trade up to one of his, and dump some of my stuff to the next up-and-coming member of the hobby.

He may be just downsizing, but his posts make it sound like he wants out completely.
I wish him well, although it is a great loss to our hobby.
That's how it looks by how he worded it but over the year's he's known for having a bunch Polara's. We chat in messages almost every day and chat on the phone regularly he's not leaving trust me.

That's how it looks by how he worded it but over the year's he's known for having a bunch Polara's. We chat in messages almost every day and chat on the phone regularly he's not leaving trust me.
Hi Manuel,
He posted about how great Polaras are and a few hours later posted that he's selling everything. Go figure. I hope he stays in the c-body world. I'd rather downsize than get out completely. OTOH, I'm not Wyatt. Who really knows what his situation is, except him? Ben

This is one of the most beautiful body styles and color combos I have ever seen when I take 72-73 Imperials out of the equation.

FB_IMG_1661899492896.jpg

That is Dave's car. I am not sure whether Wyatt bought it from him or he is selling it for him though.

Sure looks like it....although with Illinois plates now. Below are the two photos on here that I could find (in the thread about the other car with the black top).

Although....Now with the superlight too (note below pic taken in Jersey doesn't have it).

Daves Polara-1.jpg

Daves Polara-2.jpg

Daves Polara-3.jpg

FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5 - FK5

Last edited:
That black vert with the red inserts is one of two C bodies that hooked me into the Cbody world at Carlisle 2020. My first Carlisle. That is one gooood lookin vert!

That black vert with the red inserts is one of two C bodies that hooked me into the Cbody world at Carlisle 2020. My first Carlisle. That is one gooood lookin vert!
That would make for some awesome cruising through the Colorado countryside.

From what I understand, a lot of people on this site leaned on him to get their cars up to snuff/ stock.
I hope that who ever dealt with him was compensating him appropriatly be it service or parts.
By the time I joined FCBO he was gone to the dry dock.
Wish him all the best at the fork in the road!

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing Wyatt's 1970 Triple Black Polora convertible. I tried private messaging him in this app but Wyatt Polora can not be found. Does anyone have his contact information? Cell number or email I would like to personally contact him?
Best Regards,
Mark

Contact him through Facebook, he was kicked off this site

Back