Yeah its Green, but I like it...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it too. It was on the local craigslist for awhile, if I remember right he wanted 7,500.00 for it. To much for me but definitely a great looking c-body.

"paint seems to be original..."
Flipper.
No side shots and a lot of other areas,too.
What's he hiding?

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Will be interesting since the seller has only sold one other item for feedback as all the rest are as a buyer. The item he sold was a calendar in 2009. He already has some of those ebayers with many, many bids out on many items at one time. Gotta love ebay. How can one take it seriously today.

No rust? I'd be interested to see a shot of the sub frame - esp the rubber isolated body mounts - as I can bet these are rusted out.

not easy being green.
I am not to fancy on brown and green cars.

"paint seems to be original..."
Flipper.
No side shots and a lot of other areas,too.
What's he hiding?

Posted via Topify on Android

Car is on its way to Texas to the home of the seller. Fenders along the engine compartment clearly show signs of repaint, worn out interior. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about this car, depends on price which will have to be higher than the one paid by this seemingly commercial seller.

Car is on its way to Texas to the home of the seller. Fenders along the engine compartment clearly show signs of repaint, worn out interior. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about this car, depends on price which will have to be higher than the one paid by this seemingly commercial seller.

I'm with you on this one. The car seems tired. Many other much nicer ones out there.

Whenever I see one of these 71 300s with the front fender wheel lip molding missing, I suspect some repaint, and so it goes with this one. Given it is green, probably better to pass this one up and get one that is more appealing, especially if this is a commercial seller. I asked him some questions, but no reply yet. Glad you got a chance to inspect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back