For Sale Yet another 300 Hurst

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/5157463237.html

1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst Addition. Only one owner of this vehicle, and he bought it brand new. He was hoping to restore it in his retirement, however, he passed away suddenly in November of 2013. Though we would love to keep his memory alive through this vehicle, we are just not ones to be able to restore it. It has been stored inside a heated garage and out of the elements. You may email us to arrange a time to view if you are interested.

Through our research, we found that this vehicle is 1 of 485 to 509 ever built! This was a very limited production car model. Chrysler was projecting over 2000 being produced but poor marketing etc. destined this 375 bhp cruiser to be almost unknown at the time & a rare find today. Recognized as a Chrysler "Letter" car. In need of a complete cosmetic restoration, the body in particular, the interior w/ its living room space & luxurious leather seating is in decent shape w/ the driver's seat showing most wear. Mechanically, the original, 440ci "TNT" 375 hp/480 ft. lbs. driven beast is in very good mechanical condition. It runs, has a new fuel pump, needs brake work and is likely not road worthy right now. If you have the means to do body work, this restoration project is for you. From what we can find out, there are less than 273 of these still accounted for by the 300 clubs. $6500 or best offer. Looking to move quickly to free up space. Re-listed due to finalized buyer backing out at the last minute due to an emergency.

00I0I_cjhZHgasOxB_600x450.jpg

00M0M_gcdhNjDOXCx_600x450.jpg

00000_8CE2yhq670v_600x450.jpg

00G0G_cPv5Wiax4Ea_600x450.jpg

01717_f0nPKJKQE9d_600x450.jpg

We've not seen that color/primer combo before. At least they did their research. :pocket_decoder:

Is it that bad? Price seems ok, or not?

Not bad, the rust will scare most. Missing a few parts here and there, but I'd bet you could get it for an offer of $4500, if you really wanted to get into a Hurst.

A rust bucket. You can do much better for that price. There are many to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back