WANTED ‘70 SportFury Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX9

Reaction score
Contact seller
C45412B6-1D33-46CC-9452-B26CB2F69885.jpeg
Hello FCBO! I seek a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury Hideaway Grill assembly. Any Location / Any Condition for my soon to be Daily Driver ‘70 Fury III Any and All leads are greatly appreciated! Private Message details or thread reply . . . Thank You in advance! TX9 Mark / Marin County, California

hey, I have a 1970 sport fury grille with the hideaway headlight option. The grille is a bit of a project, on the back side there is a cast part that has rivets that connects the long inner part to the headlight area part. This is a weak part on this grille. Both of these cast parts are broken on my grille, 1 is completely broken apart, the other one is cracked and may break at any time. I am not sure if you are interested in a project grille ''THAT NEED WORK". I am working on some pics. I sell on ebay, but it is not listed, I have over 500 positive feedbacks. My email is ceece@peoplepc.com I do not do much on this C c body site. I am in central arkansas so shipping will be high. Maybe you can look around and find a grille in cali. to save on shipping. I think a could get you my grille for about 300 total, unless shipping is super high. give me your zip code, and I could do some checking. thanks willie

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back