1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible Restoration

Wow that car is a beauty. I love that color. I really wish I had a convertible of some sort. Maybe when/if I ever finish mine.

Awesome car man! I only hope that mine ends up like that one day...

Wow

I know I'm just repeating myself but I can't help but say it, I'm very jealous and oh so inspired.

I did want to ask where you got the seat covers? and what material, color etc...

Thanks!

I got the seat covers from Legendary. They are stock replacements, red with red and black basket weave inserts.

Rexus31, GORGEOUS RESTORATION!!! The car looks better than NEW that's for sure!!!

Re: upholstery - I went to the Legendary site to hunt for the interior for my '66 TC wagon & couldn't find anything for "C" bodies. What did you look under?

Rexus31, GORGEOUS RESTORATION!!! The car looks better than NEW that's for sure!!!

Re: upholstery - I went to the Legendary site to hunt for the interior for my '66 TC wagon & couldn't find anything for "C" bodies. What did you look under?

On their home page you have to go to download catalogue and then pick the appropriate one. They only list 66 300 though.

That is one incredibly good looking car Rexus31, the color with the chrome is just beautiful!! Any plans on making a poster of it?

That is one incredibly good looking car Rexus31, the color with the chrome is just beautiful!! Any plans on making a poster of it?

Thanks guys! I probably could have a poster or two made as I've got a bunch of photos from the photo shoots. There may be some legalities involved though and I don't "own" the pics. I posted a bunch of shots in this thread on Page 4, starting at Post 37.

http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/showthread.php?14210-For-my-desktop/page4

Show's you how incredible Scott's car is. 4 years later and the thread still has a heartbeat.

Posted via Topify on Android

Thanks Stan. It's still a looker but definitely not as "fresh" as it was 4 years ago.

Back