SOLD 1965 or 1966 Plymouth Fury 2-Door Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its where someone creates a check pattern on their garage floor, instead of a solid color. I'm going to paint mine and use the blue, white and black flakes, you know?

He said he had it painted. I'm sure the paint it not a great job, but it will help keep the rust away until I can afford a great paintjob, maybe with the original color.

I've got my car found and nearly paid for. I've arranged for transportation. I guess this thread is finished? I was hoping to have more of my questions answered from some of my last posts. If anyone can answer them, cool.

1Fury1, I sent the seller a text message and he said all the interior parts not in the car are in the trunk. It is all there. All the trim, panels, knobs, everything.

livininharrow, you are late to the game. We already went over that. Btw, I did have a right to assert myself being that this is a thread I began so I could find a car.

Oh, shoot. I meant, the A-833 is lighter than the 727. How much lighter? Does any company make any lightweight parts for the '65-'66 Furies?

I've got my car found and nearly paid for. I've arranged for transportation. I guess this thread is finished? I was hoping to have more of my questions answered from some of my last posts. If anyone can answer them, cool.
Maybe start a new thread for your build.

I found several rear lights for both years on feebay last night. The '65 had back-up lights, but not on the trunk, you know. I think I may take on the blue one that someone sent me in this thread. If she only wants less than $1,500. for it, should I bother getting the car inspected and just ask for more pics? She said she doesn't care if I send an inspector. The cost would be about $140. What would you all do?
why would you need to send an inspector for a 1500 dollar car? please just buy it.

300rag, I will start one of those build threads pretty soon. I guess it is time to end this one. What a good run. Over 550+views!
livininharrow, I told that woman I couldn't buy her car, told her thanks, wished her well. Asked her if she would cover that car until it was sold. Then she asked if she could call me back in a few weeks if the car didn't sell, to re-negotiate a new, lower price, at which time she said she would be nearly ready to give it to me. I found a much better starting point in the blue car in my avatar in SoCal, where it spent all of it's life and it even has the CERTICARD with it to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back