Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueVenger22

Reaction score
Contact seller

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/4718912120.html

00404_iMUQ0Xls2cQ_600x450.jpg

00404_iMUQ0Xls2cQ_600x450.jpg

"I have been quoted values of anywhere from the major auction companies of $15,000 to $25,000 and more".

Seriously.

I love it and I'm not even a fan of the red paint! I'd say he's about 5K high on his price but it does look like a solid car.

Cool car. IMO, he's asking top dollar for the car. For that money, I expect at a solid #2- car. It's got incorrect front seat covers and the dash pad appears to be jacked up. Not to mention the hole in the quarter. I'd say this is a $7,000-$8,000 car the way it sits.

I'd like to know the name of those "auction companies" that quoted $15K - $25K. Big spread...even though its unrealistic either way.

I just talked to the seller and he will be registering with FCBO and will join in on this thread so we can all discuss his car further. He's looking forward to it and so am I.

Posted via Topify on Android

It has incorrect front seat covers over the original seat vinyl. Aftermarket seat covers can be easily removed, but the driver's side seat is worn, so I haven't removed the aftermarket covers.

I don't understand the term "dash pad... jacked up"? I have owned this car for many years and the dash pad is original and I don't think it's ever been taken off.

I just talked to the seller and he will be registering with FCBO and will join in on this thread so we can all discuss his car further. He's looking forward to it and so am I.

Haha. Always stirring $%# up.

No, no, no. Not I...
In all seriousness, this car SHOULD be discussed by us, The Best & the Brighest of All Things C-body.
I talked with him and he knows his S#&@ too.

Last edited:
Please feel free to ask me any questions. I have owned this car for many years and would not consider selling it except for a financial situation that I am trying to rectify. I have been involved with C Bodies (And A and B Bodies) since the mid '60s when I worked at Buckhead Chrysler in Atlanta. This is a very rare car, a solid driver, complete and mostly original. You will never find another one like it (that's why it's 1 of 1)! Thanks for including it on your forum.

Welcome aboard. Very unusual and interesting ride that will make a nice project for someone. The term "stick shift" around here in Canada refers to a floor shift but I'm sure it is just a local terminology issue. Those cars have my favourite style of instrument cluster.

No, no, no. Not I...
In all seriousness, this car SHOULD be discussed by us, The Best & the Brighest of All Things C-body.
I talked with him and he knows his S#&@ too.

Regardless, I still got a laugh. Welcome, nice car!

Welcome Kenny. I like the stance and dog dishes.
I remember trying to power shift three on the trees in high school, I'd love to have your car for a cruiser.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I DO very much like your car.

It's available.

Welcome Kenny. I like the stance and dog dishes.
I remember trying to power shift three on the trees in high school, I'd love to have your car for a cruiser.

It's available. If you're interested, let's talk. This is one of those cars that I'll regret selling, but be that as it is, I can use the cash :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back