1967 Plymouth Fury III

Dodgeboy38

Reaction score
This is My Baby, My father just passed away unexpectedly and left me one of his prized possesions. It is a 1967 Plymouth Fury III. He bought it off a little old lady in 1990. (For reference I was 5). Since then I have been a Die Hard Mopar Guy. It was a factory 318 with 2.76 gears. Then in 1991 I remember helping drop in the mildly built 440, 727 trans with shift kit, and 4.10 suregrip. This car means alot to me. He let me use it on my Wedding Day instead of a limo. ( my wife is very understanding) But I will post more after work. But It is still sporting its factory 67 paint and interior!
IMG_0125.jpgPLYMOUTH CAR SHOW.jpgPLYMOUTH ENGINE BAY.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

PLYMOUTH CAR SHOW.jpg

PLYMOUTH ENGINE BAY.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Beautiful car! With the sentimental attachment you must have with it I'm sure you have grand plans for it. Good luck and sorry to hear about your dad.

Welcome and beautiful car. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. Lost my Dad going on 21 years ago and miss him big time.

Condolences on the loss of your father .... You'll have to stay here and fulfill your oblications.... Welcome to the board..

A very sweet ride i see there and i am a fuselage guy but can appreciate a sharp looking slab. Sorry about your dad, life is a series of highs and lows.

Beautiful car. 1967 best year for the Fury IMO. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Welcome .....beautiful car. I lost my Dad 4 years ago....seems like yesterday.

Sorry for your loss. My Dad passed away in 06 so I understand. Welcome aboard your car is a beauty. That is a special colour.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Very nice car, your dad had great taste in cars and I'm very sorry for your loss.

Thanks everyone. Now i figured would be a good time to ask a couple questions:
1) I have manual brakes on the old girl now, I am looking at upgrading to power with discs. What are my options?
2) The motor when it was built in the early 90's was built to hold the 150hp nitrous shot, but was never hooked up. I know its going to need another fuel pump, What kind do i get?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks everyone. Now i figured would be a good time to ask a couple questions:
1) I have manual brakes on the old girl now, I am looking at upgrading to power with discs. What are my options?
2) The motor when it was built in the early 90's was built to hold the 150hp nitrous shot, but was never hooked up. I know its going to need another fuel pump, What kind do i get?

Thanks in advance!

Check with Wildwood brakes and or SSBC for disc brake conversion. They both have good kits and back their products. I have an SSBC system on my 66.

For the second question and IMO, don't put Nitrous on the motor. No need to and will eventually cause issues. If anything in a Nitrous system fails,.so does the motor.

Last edited:
Absolutely my favorite color combination, I might be a little biased as my 67 Barracuda is that color.
I got my barracuda from my Grandfather but was never able to get the restoration done before he passed away.
2010-01-23_04.jpg

This is the only picture I have showing the interior. Yes I got looks loading it at Home Depot.
2010-08-29_002.jpg

Your car looks great, enjoy!

Alan

I'm looking for a set of tail lights for my 67 fury III. Any ideas? I can't seem to find any.

Back