For Sale 1968 Chrysler 300 4drhtp, red/white/white buckets, $3200

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've put it to the Boss. The Boss says no. i need to shift the Polara before i can take on anything else... trading the Harley for the '72 was a plus, but simply taking on a new project is apparently frowned upon. Even if it IS a 300.

i've put it to the Boss. The Boss says no. i need to shift the Polara before i can take on anything else... trading the Harley for the '72 was a plus, but simply taking on a new project is apparently frowned upon. Even if it IS a 300.

Wussie! You should handle her like these guys. . .

upload_2016-8-16_12-38-10.jpeg

Finally finished cleaning it up, here are a bunch of photos:

1968 300 Pics

*Those hubcaps are not part of the deal at $3200, but they can be purchased with the car :)

I also shot some video, will add that link when I finish editing out the 5 mins I left the camera recording on the seat :(

What a sweet slab Side!

Wow, what's going on in the trunk?

The backside of the 1968 trunk mat was apparently some kind of foam... which 48 years later has transformed into stinky yellow dust. If I wanted to destroy my shop vac's motor bearings I could suck it out, but I'll let another restorer do that :)

If you think your shop vac won't suck that up maybe it's time for a new shop vac...

Man, I wish I never saw this car..... Plans might just need to change. Time to talk to the wife.

Don't loose any sleep. There are a couple people PM-ing about it. No commitments yet, but interest.

I really like that car. If I wasn't knee-deep in repairs with my recently acquired '66 convertible, I'd already own it. Mighty fine car!

This car makes me want to rethink my number of doors bias... Gorgeous ride.

No doubt this is a very nice example but you can't be serious suggesting that 4 doors command the same price as 2 doors.

Naaaaa, that likely won't happen. Maybe equal value in the case of a rare example of a four door.
It's unfortunate because a four door is a much better car on the highway, just doesn't offer the visual appeal of a two door. And that fact seems to have a monetary value to most.

Wish I had bought this instead of my Newp, I have more in it getting it road worthy than you're asking for the 300

Well boys, now you can see it in motion. Be sure to stick around for when the soundtrack picks up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back