Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
:eek:s_dancing2:
http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3208260852.html

5Gb5E55Mc3Lb3Ma3Iec8f7e2da41de14d1f34.jpg

Another nice vert. Needs a little work. Black slabbie vert's always look great.

That doesn't suck at all! I'd be happy to have it at that price barring any complications.

Have to check out how far the rust has gone. Rust above the wheel wells is not a good sign.

Inhaling diesel fumes for over 35 years does that.
And I don't see any lawyers on TV yelling :
"If you've been exposed to diesel fumes all your life, call 1-800-BAD-DRUG"

ok, i'll take that on........and my guess is that 2/3 of the bucket seat cars were blk. how many wht ints do you have in the reg?

i'll take a b3 or b7 wht bucket car with bb, tilt and console

I have no trouble living with a white interior.

None in the regestry. Remember your 101.......... Buckets only came in black and according to Kevin no white interiors........i I saw one.... The very first 70 polara ragtop I ever saw.

there has to be at least a few made if they were available.......even if they are benches. so buckets only in blk, huh?

oh boy, if this is the case I might have to jump ship and buy something else. seems that 80+% are blk or blue ints

and where is Burt Mustins car? somebody had to save it ,for crying out loud they save Columbo's Peugeot, and that was falling apart. how many decent polara rags have come out of Cali so far?

Last edited:
Like I said, The B7 car in Connecticut has the emissions code on the tag. I bet that is Californian.

The three white Rose Bowl cars were sold new in Pasadena. I have a strong feeling there were five.

There is a green car that was in California a dozen years ago but I have no tag information.

The there is schneiders car..wheres that from?

Burt Mustins car........its gotta be around but who ever has it doesnt realize it was in a Adam12 episode.

You know........that A4 car in the PA junkyard could be Mustin's car ...wouldn't that be ironic?:thinker:

yes, it would, but we don't have the silver numbers, iirc.........let me do a bit of crunching here, brb

biggest issue is thanks to that pr!ck who posted the pic, we'll never now where the A4 car is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back