For Sale 1968 dodge monaco 500 original drivetrain 383 a/c car buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS23rob

Reaction score
Contact seller
Posting for a friend please don't message me call the number listed please It's rusty in the back half lower quarters trunk floor and roof we're it meets the quarters has the original drivetrain 383 big block 727 trans 8 3/4 rear end sway bar bucket seats with buddy seat has factory Ac Car is all there nothing missing Car runs off a gas jug motor is super tight no smoke no noises trans goes on gear but has zero brakes bring a trailer or possibly deliver for a extra fee have a good video of it running or come if your serious we will start it up has all 4 original hub caps and the original jack Car is pretty rare car just look up the parts for this car on eBay very few a very high $2800 cash has clean title no trades no texts will be deleted call if your serious thank you God Bless. Calls only 727 709 5457 location Largo fl.

IMG_9359.JPG

IMG_9360.JPG

00P0P_fji7ENawHg8_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_cvb47csNqsl_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_kvKj7n0XmU5_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_lUNlmZ0PV48_1200x900.jpg

00q0q_aaraeFKW2wi_1200x900.jpg

00B0B_clZTRjH7tRb_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_l0tMtPjzTHq_1200x900.jpg

00707_gkLXVfYJSTZ_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
The good part of all that up-high rust is that at least you can stand up while you work on it.
Decent bumpers, decent trim, looks straight, but definitely one that needs to be done at home -- and can't hope to make more than a cruiser out of it.
Ironically, if you needed it as a parts car it's a good buy due to 1-stop shopping. But to restore - not a good choice.

These year cars are growing on me, but I'd rather spend 10k on one that's nice and finished. How much more to get this one to that state?

Last edited:
These year cars are growing on me, but I'd rather spend 10k on one that's nice and finished. How much more to get this one to that state?
A wild guess says 20,000 doing it yourself, the sky's the limit if you're paying someone else like say Woollfen to do it for you. Not including required parts.

The good part of all that up-high rust is that at least you can stand up while you work on it.
Decent bumpers, decent trim, looks straight, but definitely one that needs to be done at home -- and can't hope to make more than a cruiser out of it.
Ironically, if you needed it as a parts car it's a good buy due to 1-stop shopping. But to restore - not a good choice.

I agreed with your post and want to say it is absolutely correct.

Turning it into a sort of driver (not show car) is possible if you really do a lot of work yourself. But at that point you will be slightly upside down.
If you want it really nice or turn it in show car: Go buy another one.

I like the colour combo so I would hate to see it getting parted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back