For Sale 1969 Dodge Monaco 500 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberth.82

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi! Since I'm still learning on C Bodies I'd like to hear your oppinion on this one.

1969 Dodge Monaco 500 Convertible, Very rare low production Mopar. Only 347 were built and only for Canada. This car is 1 of 205 made with a 318.

Engine: Original stock 318 2 barrel.127k miles

Trans: Original A-904 console/automatic.

Body & Frame: Older body job and paint and its showing now. Still very solid but lots of flaws. Great 10 footer. Passenger fender was changed at some
point. Floors are good, trunk has been patched. Frame has been patched in 2 places.

Interior: Other than cracked dash pad & steering wheel its in very good condition. Carpet has been changed and looks new.
Windows all work and are in excellent condition. I have another original dashpad avail.

Top: original power top in great condition. has 1 patch. Tonneau cover is so so.

Wheels & Tires. 15 inch rims and original Dodge Division hubcaps. Tires are decent.

Misc: Power steering, power drum brakes (all), power top. 4 new shocks, heater hoses, complete tune up, rad flushed. Possible 4 15x7 Magnum 500 with new BF Goodrich T/A's, exhaust tips.

Car runs & drives, but needs work to pass safety. Car is very rare and really deserves to be restored but I don't have the time. Too many cars & projects.
P.S the steering wheel in the pictures does not go with car.
Car is sold as-is. Asking $7500 negotiable
Kevin 613-931-1602

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/cornwall-on/1969-dodge-monaco-500-convertible-very-rare/1183747244?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

$_27[1].JPG

The side trim is Polara 500, not Monaco. Polara 500 convertible was not a Canada only model.

That car looks better in the pics then in real........
It,s on kijiji for at least 3 years.....

This pisses me off "P.S the steering wheel in the pictures does not go with car. "

Why the Hell not? Is it original to the car? The wheel is a huge selling feature as far as I am concerned...

That may be why it's been for sale for so long, the owner could be hard to deal with.

I disagree. It sure looks like Monaco trim same as mine, as well as the tail light being Monaco.
View attachment 87586

View attachment 87585

Oh wow, I didn't know there was both a Monaco and Monaco 500 convertible in Canada. I knew the Monaco convertible had different side trim from any of the US built convertibles. Appears the Monaco 500 shared its side trim with the US built Polara 500. That truely is an unusual car.

This pisses me off "P.S the steering wheel in the pictures does not go with car. "

Why the Hell not? Is it original to the car? The wheel is a huge selling feature as far as I am concerned...
I agree, it's a simple enough thing to swap back and forth, so if you want to sell the car, get it ready to sell.

And I for one would love to not be constantly confused by Polara 500s and Monaco 500s, why did they stir things up? Why make a 500 submodel of the Polara, the cheaper car????

Hopefully whoever buys it lives on the same street I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back