1969 Imperial progress thread

Vodka: What are you gonna do when you finish with this car? Yer gonna go through a major psychological withdrawal when you have nothing left to do.
I never thought about what will happen after I'm finish because there is still so much to do. Probably Vodka ;)

Second Sneak Peak. A lot of parts back from Galvanizing! Now I have to sort them :rolleyes:

01.jpg
02.jpg

03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

It takes a special person that’s for sure!

Wow, you really have the ability to see the big picture and end result. It drove me nuts when I didn't have my car out until June.

you can threw a few not "really" neccessary parts in as well. ;)
The point is, you did do it. :thumbsup:
Even if I had an assistant cataloging every single part, I am pretty sure I'd end up with a ton of pieces where I'd have no clue of where it goes back into. The breakdown of all your parts is what is incredible.

I'd freeze in fear right here :eek: :
PicsArt_12-15-09.26.57.jpg

Last edited:
I have not reassembled everything yet :p
But on the other hand, until now I have less then 10 parts (fasteners and other small stuff) I can't remember. Everything else is pretty well documented!

Before I gave all the parts away for galvanizing, I made a lot of pictures so that I can sort the big pile I got back.

If you are interested in that, you can check it out in my Dropbox.

Just wondering if you are keeping track of what all this is going to cost you when the car is finally finished?

On a project like this you don't consider the final cost. You just do it. It's a labor of love, and very therapeutic. that's worth something.

Your organizational skills amaze me Julian. This old mans hat is off to you.

Back