1969 Imperial progress thread

Little Off Topic, I had my yearly Winter BBQ Meet at my shop yesterday. It was a full success and a really great evening wit ha lot of friends!

Here are a few impressions:
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

And now I'm clearheadeed again for the Parts waiting for me to sort and build :D

I fear I will not gonna make it to New Orleans in the next few years, although the South is on top of my go to list :(

BUT I'm planning to come to carlisle for years now and hope I will make it there in not too far future!

Hmpf. All projects I'm working on right now are stuck... Not a good restoration year so far.. :/
I'm still on it, but everyone how did this kind of restoration knows, sometimes everything's stuck and you can't find the right spot to attack these problems.

I'm waiting for parts and better weather right now.. :O It's -12°C right now...

Hmpf. All projects I'm working on right now are stuck... Not a good restoration year so far.. :/
QUOTE]

I know the feeling Julian. After a couple months of "directional stability research", my priority's have changed from restoring Virgil to getting my life on a more stable path. Virgil will still be there then.

Sounds like a classic Gumption Trap! If only Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance had given good advice for getting out of it.

Sometimes, life gets in the way of things. I know that very well. Yes!

But I'm still not willing to make compromises on my restoration.
Everyone’s worst enemy is themselves..!

Back