For Sale 1969 Plymouth Fury II 383 2 Dr. $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Now lowered to $550 Anyone want this Rare 2 Door Sedan/Coupe And look a 383 V8. Thanks & Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato.....Merritt Island,Florida

Can you guys tell from the pics if it is the 4-barrel version of the 383?

If it was a 70 I would be wrangling with my wife about it because I could use it for parts and it is very close. Tempted anyway.

If it was a 70 I would be wrangling with my wife about it because I could use it for parts and it is very close. Tempted anyway.
You can simply add a hardtop to the collection. Haha.

Don't the 4 barrel versions have different heads, manifolds, and other components?
Different intake but not necessarily anything else. Again tho, it would need a complete rebuild, you can make it whatever you want.

This is actually a really cool car for the coin. I hope someone snaps it up.

This is to Jeff in Portland.what you got a 70 Fury II 2 door Coupe? I'm interested in the car,but have no way of getting it here to Florida,till I can find reasonable transport. What I was going to say,Do you have room to store it & do you WANT the 383 out of it( I don't WANT IT,never cared for a Big-block,want a Slant/6 or 318 for it anyway) was wondering if you checked it out? I'm interested in how bad the rust is(including underneath,the frame,the inside of the trunk,floor-boards,& how Bad the interior is,oh yeah & rust around back-glass) If all is Well. I'll buy the car & you take the 383 & transmission? Let me know? I'm trying to find a Transport company who can ship for about $1000. Thanks & Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato......Merritt Island,Florida (Oh Yeah,if you can get photos of the interior & bad rust I'd appreciate it too)

1969 fury production
not everything is found on the internet
Standard Catalog of Chrysler
cornering lights / the turnpike package is mentioned
tachometer fury 1 & 2
fury 1 2 dr 4971
fury 2 3268
fury 3 ht 44,168
fury 3 ft 22,738
sf ht 14,120
sf ft 2169
vip ht 4740
vip ft 1059

I'm not sure these production numbers are accurate.

This is to Jeff in Portland.what you got a 70 Fury II 2 door Coupe? I'm interested in the car,but have no way of getting it here to Florida,till I can find reasonable transport. What I was going to say,Do you have room to store it & do you WANT the 383 out of it( I don't WANT IT,never cared for a Big-block,want a Slant/6 or 318 for it anyway) was wondering if you checked it out? I'm interested in how bad the rust is(including underneath,the frame,the inside of the trunk,floor-boards,& how Bad the interior is,oh yeah & rust around back-glass) If all is Well. I'll buy the car & you take the 383 & transmission? Let me know? I'm trying to find a Transport company who can ship for about $1000. Thanks & Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato......Merritt Island,Florida (Oh Yeah,if you can get photos of the interior & bad rust I'd appreciate it too)
Paul - I tired to PM you, but your mail box is full. We might be able to work something out. I have not looked at it yet. PM me. Thx, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back