1970 300 ragtop opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the e-mail ........ nice car, not great but decent. Have I mentioned you shoulda kept what you had?

yes, since you continue to nag I am going to stop mentioning anything else I find, this way you won't have to continue expending the energy on this subject.

the horse is not only dead, it's gone through processing @ the glue factory months ago. THE CAR HAS A NEW HOME, LIKE IT OR NOT. YOU CAN'T CRY OVER SPILT MILK!

Find me a Polara I can afford and live with, i'll gladly buy it.

Sorry Mark..... I cant let it go. I am probably more upset about it than you are

Sorry Mark..... I cant let it go. I am probably more upset about it than you are

Me too....Sorry...not to beat that horse anymore...........

I keep thinking about last Carlisle when you were scrambling to sell both of them...... Both of those cars were nice!!! I would of at least kept the red one. With some work it would of looked great parked next to Dave's vert. I'm sure you will find another Polara or a 300 vert soon. Good Luck!!!

Same here, he sent the pictures to me via e-mail.

Gotta be easy on Mark, he's goona explode if he doesnt find his car (again)

Let me see if I can save them and post them that way, the link in my email works fine and it works fien here for me, don't know why it won't work for anyone else.

And no, I am not gonig to explode, i will just buy something that is found near me and a bit more common. Stuff is popping up all the time, I've just been holding out for a Polara.

Life was a lot easier when I just collected coins!

pics 1

098.jpg099.jpg100.jpg101.jpg102.jpg

098.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

NICE....! That car should clean up nicely with a little elbow grease. The TNT and A/C are good options. From the looks of the brake booster it is a disc brake car also
Right about now I wish my 300 had wind up windows....LOL.

It looks great. Could be a stunner with a little polish. Are you going to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back