1970 300 ragtop opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughing4: ....................................................................................................:sSig_thanks:

I'll have to check that one out just to see what we "miss" over here. But no youtube access from here. Think I can wait a few ours or days though.
They actually showed it at the Superbowl ? Oprah or something would have been a better idea I guess without even having it seen.
For Superbowl the girl version, NYB should apply for a job there to make some extra money.:)

Last edited:
I'll have to check that one out just to see what we "miss" over here. But no youtube access from here. Think I can wait a few ours or days though.
They actually showed it at the Superbowl ? Oprah or something would have been a better idea I guess without even having it seen.
For Superbowl the girl version, NYB should apply for a job there to make some extra money.:)

Why is there no youtube access?

Cause my boss doesn't want me to be too much distracted from work. At least I figured out how to log in from here.LOL

What? No Thanks!

My mistake. Polara 71 came up with the girly alternative, so he*s the one who should open an ad agency.
I*m not sure if it ran a couple of times over here, too, but obviously didn*t leave an impression then. Heck I once signed a 12 month contract as a member at a local health club to gradually find out that this was the preferred spot for the gay community to "pump iron".
I'm so smalltown as John Cougar would say.:)

Heck I once signed a 12 month contract as a member at a local health club to gradually find out that this was the preferred spot for the gay community to "pump iron".
:)

That explains it...:sFun_doh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back