1970 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron 4dr HT

So what happens when something American means nothing down the road.
They'll move on to the next empire.

Posted via Topify using Android

So what happens when something American means nothing down the road.
They'll move on to the next empire.

Posted via Topify using Android

Nope, it doesnt matter what it is the whole world wants to be JUST LIKE US. Yet, half of our country wants to be like everybody else.....

Nope, it doesnt matter what it is the whole world wants to be JUST LIKE US. Yet, half of our country wants to be like everybody else.....

sorry Dave but that is crap.
I love Mopars, DrPepper & other beverages and more stuff from the US but I don't want to be "like you". I like my country and have no reason to leave it. I like what I like and it is just for personal taste. I do not drive Mopars because they are from the US. If Mopars would have been built by russians than I would drive russian cars. Plain simple.

Carsten

sorry Dave but that is crap.
I love Mopars, DrPepper & other beverages and more stuff from the US but I don't want to be "like you". I like my country and have no reason to leave it. I like what I like and it is just for personal taste. I do not drive Mopars because they are from the US. If Mopars would have been built by russians than I would drive russian cars. Plain simple.

Carsten

Nope, you wanna be us, thats why you come here. Dr Pepper is American, Mopar is American (well it was ) Tell yourself that all you want but most of the rest of the world wants to be us or wants what we have, therefore they love us or hate us. Plain and simple

I almost always agree with Carsten so no surprise here.....

The guys in the US who drive porsches or beemers or whatever don't want to be German, they just love German cars.

As a Canadian I'd say there is a lot to admire about our neighbours to the south (American Car Culture) and other things less so (Rap).

Nope, you wanna be us, thats why you come here. Dr Pepper is American, Mopar is American (well it was ) Tell yourself that all you want but most of the rest of the world wants to be us or wants what we have, therefore they love us or hate us. Plain and simple

hmmhmhmhmhhm.
I am more often in sweden than in the US. So I probably want to be a swede following you logic.
How about the british tea that I like?
The belgium choclade?
the dutch fla?
the danish toppers?

Seems like i want to be so many nationalities. Damn.

How about you Dave. Think you want to be english. You like golden Retriver dogs. Or maybe german as you like german sherpherd dogs, too.

But finally: We all want to be like chinese. We are all surrounded by chinese stuff

g-gordon-liddy.jpg

Only with hair

Back