1970 Dodge Polara CV for sale in sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is nice!

An optimist... asking nearly $25,000. Fix the hood, get a set of road wheels, lose the stripe, and drop the price by about half and then we can talk.

remember, things are a lot higher over there.....which is why many more keep going, they can be bought here and shipped many times for less money

keep in mind it is not only the US-Dollar purchase price of car. There is transportation inside the US (to the harbour), than there is ocean freight shipping for the container, than container loading and deloading fees (usually 1.000$ per car), customs paperwork (200$ usually) and customs and taxes itself depending on the value of the car (percentages differ from country to country in europe), plus transportaiton from the harbout in europe to the hometown.

So a 10.000$ purchase car can easily end up being a 16-17.000$ car till it is at your door in europe

I'd move here...

many already are..........but not for the cheap stuff, for the free stuff

ok, today I searched in sweden. This time I found a 383 car which is supposed to be numbers matching.
Hope it helps for the registry, Dave

http://www.blocket.se/uppsala/Dodge_Polara_cab__70_48319420.htm?ca=6&w=3

Carsten

Thanks Carsten, havent seen it since 2006. Bought new in Somerset NJ and went to Georgia, I believe it was in Florida for a year or two, never did get a number from that one, seller was resistant. Everything appears to have been the same though

Carsten, have you seen the car since it sold?

the car which started the thread was painted red at the time being for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back