1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23 4 speed car

4 speed all the way.Manuals allow you to hold revs when you want and when backed by a powerful engine are a blast to drive.And just keep the original parts for another owner if you have to sell one day.B.B
I agree, but the car came without it's heart and soul, so no need to worry about what the next owner cares.

too bad , i see that more n more these days . i learned in this stick here in 1969 , i was 14 years old . even a starter peddle .
DSC04743.JPG
DSC04753.JPG

I had manuals for the first 25 years of driving, until the knees and commuter traffic made it to difficult to be worth it. Manual trans is also the way to go as a safety feature; any would be car thief would not know what to do.

I had manuals for the first 25 years of driving, until the knees and commuter traffic made it to difficult to be worth it. Manual trans is also the way to go as a safety feature; any would be car thief would not know what to do.
What do knees have to do with a manual trans?:poke::rolleyes:

Sorry, I just can't power shift my way through life, like you Hi-Way Haulers!

:steering:
No power shift just smooth timed events.
Power shifting a big truck is when the boss pisses you off with dumb $$$$!
That's why truck drivers are the worst thing to happen to a truck. Of course they took that out now with auto shifts.

commando1 that comes with old age as ted would have told us back in the day

Back